Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Really hard, no saves or anything, really rediciliously hard.

Mr.Timan Mr.Timan

Good game! Well done :D

Unnamed Unnamed

Cool puzzle game!

Im not Sorry (Synth/New Wave) Im not Sorry (Synth/New Wave)

Earrape, honestly i was going deaf by 1:50, I do like the melody, has potential but definetely not here. Newgrounds frontpages weird stuff.
I'm basically listening to a 3 minute loop of the same melody with an occasional earrape here and there. 0:32 sucks ass also, I don't know what to say it's just a mess.
If you want to make something 80s synthwave there's a few tutorials that give extremely good info. Also that roland vocoder is trash. 1:33 Why are we here, just to suffer, every night... i can feel my leg..

maxxpump responds:

My understanding of earrape is a song which is mastered so loud that it litrally makes your ears bleed. For a start this has been mastered to CD levels like all my pieces. Secondly if you think it's too loùd turn your system down! The vocoder while experimental we have used the Roland vp550 lìve many times to great effect. This is one of my numan like patches used. So it's not rubbish lìke you put it as the front paging and general scoring tells me that this ìs a liked song rather than garbage. Basically if you don't like it A. Leave a constructive comment. B. Don't hate on it then immediately PM me saying your sorry. This is really one my major gripes
about NG. Don't keep on hating this way as this will ultimately stop me posting on this platform.

Millal See Jama Lõpeb? Millal See Jama Lõpeb?

Parim sitt

T-Logic - Boys Can Dream T-Logic - Boys Can Dream

I really like it, but i thought the vocal was slightly too dry, although it keeps a certain type of vibe.

TaintedLogic responds:

Thanks a lot for the review! I didn't have much prior experience mixing vocals, so I really appreciate the advice. ;)