Im not Sorry (Synth/New Wave) Im not Sorry (Synth/New Wave)

Earrape, honestly i was going deaf by 1:50, I do like the melody, has potential but definetely not here. Newgrounds frontpages weird stuff.
I'm basically listening to a 3 minute loop of the same melody with an occasional earrape here and there. 0:32 sucks ass also, I don't know what to say it's just a mess.
If you want to make something 80s synthwave there's a few tutorials that give extremely good info. Also that roland vocoder is trash. 1:33 Why are we here, just to suffer, every night... i can feel my leg..

maxxpump responds:

My understanding of earrape is a song which is mastered so loud that it litrally makes your ears bleed. For a start this has been mastered to CD levels like all my pieces. Secondly if you think it's too loùd turn your system down! The vocoder while experimental we have used the Roland vp550 lìve many times to great effect. This is one of my numan like patches used. So it's not rubbish lìke you put it as the front paging and general scoring tells me that this ìs a liked song rather than garbage. Basically if you don't like it A. Leave a constructive comment. B. Don't hate on it then immediately PM me saying your sorry. This is really one my major gripes
about NG. Don't keep on hating this way as this will ultimately stop me posting on this platform.

Millal See Jama Lõpeb? Millal See Jama Lõpeb?

Parim sitt

T-Logic - Boys Can Dream T-Logic - Boys Can Dream

I really like it, but i thought the vocal was slightly too dry, although it keeps a certain type of vibe.

TaintedLogic responds:

Thanks a lot for the review! I didn't have much prior experience mixing vocals, so I really appreciate the advice. ;)

Drained Drained

It's pretty nice though i think the bass on the kick is too much, i feel as if it's drowning everything else out for a bit too much at once, Could've had a bit more at start too :)

larrynachos responds:

Yeah, still haven't quite figured kicks and bass yet (in terms of EQ). Thanks for the review!

Spark Spark

Basically something from mirror's edge, as in.. really good!

larrynachos responds:

Wow, that's quite the compliment. Thanks a lot!

Mortal Machine Mortal Machine

Yep, perfect synthwave feel, although try for more 80s style with some oldschool sounds and more faster paced drums for an action based synthwave song.

SP7 - True Sunset SP7 - True Sunset

The sidechain is popping in my ears, why do you have it on without any kick or drums? The mixing is not so very great, neither is the kick not great, 1:53:1:57 worst feeling i've ever felt. Basically the melody is garbage and it's just unbelievably weird.

I'd totally want to help you if you have FL, could send you a few FLP's so you can look how things are actually done, although you probably don't have any of the VST's and plugins.

This was better than the others atleast.

SwaggyPig007 responds:

First of all, "better than the others"; um why didn't you rate it higher than my other songs? 3.5 stars, the same as my Deadlocked remix, and your IQ. And not I do not have FL.

SP7 - Deep Moonrise SP7 - Deep Moonrise

I mean this is pretty decent for your skill level, it's hard to follow, the melody is like weird, and along with the random kicks every now and then there wasn't any drops or atleast where i'd finally be lead to after a 4 MINUTE BUILDUP!?

Basically it's not the worst thing ever, but the song structure is abysmal

SwaggyPig007 responds:

Do you have any idea how music is structured? You have 4 beats in a bar, and it often follows the structure of melodies and basses lasting for bars in multiples of four. Saying that there are random kicks is just pure lies, and not all songs have to have a drop you know... you really should listen to a wider range of music... I did not want a drop in this song, I wanted it to be more... sort of peaceful and less intense if you understand. "The melody is like weird" *laughs*

SP7 - Bulldozer SP7 - Bulldozer

The bass is extremely loud, kick is garbage, it's as if someones popping into my ears, and honestly this is already ear destroying. 0:40 i can't take it anymore. Sir please look up some tutorials, impossible to rate or give proper review without destroying the entire track, wtf is 01:20???

SwaggyPig007 responds:

If you don't like electronic music I suggest you stop deliberately rating all my songs incredibly low without telling me how to improve. People like you do not deserve to own a Newgrounds account. You are clearly some 10 year old ("TrickshotCat12" wtf is that) so please stop.

If this is destroying your ears, please listen to it for a few hours without stopping (ROASTED)

Pyrolysis (Original Mix) Pyrolysis (Original Mix)

Finally some quality tracks in Popular, it's good and keep it up! I would love to give some criticism but it's pretty decent so keep improving that sound. (it's too long is one)

KaixoMusic responds:

I don't know if you meant the song or something else with "It's too long this one" but I have a radio edit on Spotify, Itunes and some other stations. So...