Third Exit Chapter 1 Third Exit Chapter 1

It's great, but the silence without music/ambience and then randomly comes in music/ambience slightly kills the athmosphere since i keep noticing it.
Music is sometimes really nice and other times sub-par and not that great, otherwise game itself is solid!
All that is left is the sound design and music

ZeroDigitZ responds:

I'm still tweaking a few things here and there with the game including the music, but thanks for taking the time to play, and giving me insight on what I need to improve for future installments of this game.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Really hard, no saves or anything, really rediciliously hard.

Mr.Timan Mr.Timan

Good game! Well done :D

Col. Von Hindenburger's Theme Col. Von Hindenburger's Theme

Really good, EQ/Mixing/Mastering needs quite alot of work, very unique sound. Love it!

GruntVonVeizatun responds:

THANKS! yeah my mixing/mastering blows. I'm much better at arranging demos then polished tracks. Normally I make a midi then commission a composer to update the samples and mix it properly. Thank you for the kind words. I took care to make it sound extra demented!

Im not Sorry (Synth/New Wave) Im not Sorry (Synth/New Wave)

Earrape, honestly i was going deaf by 1:50, I do like the melody, has potential but definetely not here. Newgrounds frontpages weird stuff.
I'm basically listening to a 3 minute loop of the same melody with an occasional earrape here and there. 0:32 sucks ass also, I don't know what to say it's just a mess.
If you want to make something 80s synthwave there's a few tutorials that give extremely good info. Also that roland vocoder is trash. 1:33 Why are we here, just to suffer, every night... i can feel my leg..

maxxpump responds:

My understanding of earrape is a song which is mastered so loud that it litrally makes your ears bleed. For a start this has been mastered to CD levels like all my pieces. Secondly if you think it's too loùd turn your system down! The vocoder while experimental we have used the Roland vp550 lìve many times to great effect. This is one of my numan like patches used. So it's not rubbish lìke you put it as the front paging and general scoring tells me that this ìs a liked song rather than garbage. Basically if you don't like it A. Leave a constructive comment. B. Don't hate on it then immediately PM me saying your sorry. This is really one my major gripes
about NG. Don't keep on hating this way as this will ultimately stop me posting on this platform.

Millal See Jama Lõpeb? Millal See Jama Lõpeb?

Parim sitt